Friday, January 1, 2010

Cancer Survivor Tattoos Tattoo Ideas? Cancer Survivor?

Tattoo ideas? Cancer survivor? - cancer survivor tattoos

I made almost 18 years old, and I get a tattoo.
When I 1 1 / 2 I was diagnosed with retinoblastoma, cancer of the retina. So I have a prosthetic right eye. I was teased a lot as a child to be different and I have recently, as I am accepted.

I really want a tattoo, which bore me to overcome cancer and overcome the scorn and "torture" it symbolizes. I thought the wings on his back, but I do not know if they are really determined. And, I am not artistic.
I'm on my back, up or down, which really does not matter.

Suggestions?

1 comments:

Nurse Susan said...

Wow! it's hard!
Those who had had breast cancer at the age of 48 and:
Double mastectomy
Chemotherapy
Radiation
Reconstruction with Expanders
Replacement expander
Elimination of one, because [the open wound not funny]
I chose a tattoo on his forehead and running, because I do not donate blood for five years after treatment, and I was sick of them in the drawing.
After completion of "remodeling" [again], I will tattoo coquille Saint-Jacques, instead of nipples!
Find something that has special meaning to do for you - the strength, vision, etc., not let him near the ankle - if you have children who have tattoos stretch [and belly and thighs].
PS:
Puzzle:
Why do mermaids wear shells?
Answer:
Becas B shells are too small and d-shells are too big! [The hospital chaplain told me that - the joke of the time before the surgery, I laughed! ]

Post a Comment