Monday, January 11, 2010

Usb Fm Radio Transmitter Looking For USB FM Transmitter For PC -->FM Radio.?

Looking for USB FM transmitter for PC -->FM radio.? - usb fm radio transmitter

I want a device that can connect to my PC audio output to my stereo. (So that I can get online radio stations and music to play on my computer. I live in a remote and have problems with the collection of the two local stations are available.)

I find plently of Auto Kit for iPod FM transmitter, but I want something I can connect to my PC - and) driven by a USB stick (without batteries.

Someone of products that are available has to know - and if they are for sale in Australia?
Thanks

1 comments:

John said...

Hello, there is a product called Rocket Griffin, fulfill their needs. It should, in most Apple stores in Australia for about $ 70.

After a couple of links for information.

Cheers;

Post a Comment