Monday, February 22, 2010

Mucus In Stool More Condition_treatment Whats It Mean When You Got Mucus In Your Poo?

Whats it mean when you got mucus in your poo? - mucus in stool more condition_treatment

Hello, I had mucus in my shit for a week now. I have the same intentions! I wonder what is the cause. In general, have a healthy big shit when you go to the toilet, but then I just fall on my ass and mucus in the bathroom, I see. Now, when I was 1 seat, which is very strange. It was like half the cause constipation and diarrhea and a half. I had a bit of pure water butt and get those packages piece of shit rlly Lighty came with a rose at the end of the 1 piece of dirt. I think this is blood, but thats like nothing. However, there was more mucus in the stool, when I looked. Tho was scrubbed. Bodies were slightly brown spots I dress as mucus. What does this mean? I went to the doctor and he gave meVermox. I do not think I parasites tho!

0 comments:

Post a Comment