Sunday, December 6, 2009

Gallbladder Surgery More Condition_symptoms Can Someone Please Give Me A List Of Foods Your Suppose To Eat After Gallbladder Surgery ?

Can someone please give me a list of foods your suppose to eat after gallbladder surgery ? - gallbladder surgery more condition_symptoms

I had my gallbladder removed, there are almost two weeks, and I ask myself, what should I be eating. I ate nothing bothering me, but I've read that it is more likely to gain weight after the surgery. I am overweight and really do not want to earn more. I know of fatty acids or fatty foods, but someone has a list of foods that are good to eat for me and help me lose weight?

5 comments:

dixymomm... said...

Well CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!! I mean that sincerely ... My first attack was when I was pregnant and 8mths thought I was at work ... talk .... intense as you never gave me a list of things to eat or not eat. ... the only thing I can say is do not eat many salads and vegetables if you are near a bathroom .... I try to not be rude, but unfortunately the main side effect of the operation is due to chronic diarrhea ....
So you can eat whatever you want in moderation .... Simply avoiding foods that are generally associated with gas in a situation where the common connected ....

sweetfan... said...

Hey Einstein - !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ASK YOUR DOCTOR

haley m said...

Find a Doctor

haley m said...

Find a Doctor

chez006 said...

You should ask your doctor, who was everything I heard that you should not eat fatty or greasy.

Post a Comment