Sunday, December 6, 2009

Pictures Of Viaginas What's An Effective Program To Restore Pictures I Accidentally Deleted Off Of My Memory Card?

What's an effective program to restore pictures I accidentally deleted off of my memory card? - pictures of viaginas

So I spent a weekend with hundreds of photos, then I deleted on the way back (do not ask me how). I took the memory card to Ritz Camera to get a refund, and again more than 200 photos that I have for 4 months, and has already been charged for it.

1. Who knows why that happened?
2. Does anyone know of another program to view the images again more efficient?

Thank you!

1 comments:

James said...

1. Do not save file back onto the memory card.
2. Connect the card to the computer via a card reader. You should see the memory card appears as a drive letter (eg H:) in Windows Explorer.
3. Download recovery software, it is recommended that recovery photo asoftech (simply because I use and it worked)
4. Install and open the recovery asoftech photo, select your storage unit, then click on the button 'Start'.

Post a Comment